Cricutolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good morning

+2
Admin
Pam
6 posters

Go down

Good morning Empty Good morning

Post  Pam Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:31 pm

Good morning eveyone from New Zealand!!!!!!!!!!!

We arrived here in the rain yesterday after leaving a very hot OZ but the sun has now come out.
I am trying to find my way around this new MB and just want to check if we are still going to be using the old MB or not?

Pam

Pam

Back to top Go down

Good morning Empty Re: Good morning

Post  Admin Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:47 pm

Hi Pam
Glad you arrived OK. I am not sure what the other's think but I am not planning on doing so unless everybody wants to move back. You can stay logged in on this site and we are making our own rules up as we go along! Put it this way, nobody has posted on the other one after me last night. We have all been on and off this all day posting like crazy like we used to and brainstorming what we want and I am trying to put our wants/likes into action.
Forgot to say we are having a monthly challenge and Kerry is back as Challenge mistress! There are other suggestions for ATC swaps, image swaps, and cricut cut swaps. There is also a suggestion for a cart lending library - plenty for you to read each one in a thread of its own. I've tried to keep it simple for easy finding in a hurry. You do get emailed when there is a response to your post if you make the choice and you only have to do it once!
Liz x
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://ladybugcricut.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  loopylou Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Morning pam!!!!!!
dont think i will be going on the old one as i have had so many problems with it since it started that i havent beem going much anyway and this new one is soooo much speedier and friendlier too.
how long are you in new zealand for hun?
loopylou
loopylou

http://loopylousloopythoughts.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Good morning Empty New Zealand

Post  Pam Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Hi Lou,

We are in NZ for 3 weeks, back in the UK on the 24th Jan. I like the new MB and am working my way around it.

Pam

Pam

Back to top Go down

Good morning Empty morning

Post  carol Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:58 am

Morning ladies,

Thanks Liz for getting rid of those adverts, I can see why they are there though.

Have a great day Lou, what a great start to the New Year - spring cleaning already. I am already starting spring cleaning, I saw a massive cobweb after Ian's brother left yesterday, it's because we have had the fire lit so much and the cobweb is now darker in colour with us having the fire doors open so much.... oops, at least the rest of the house was dusted before they came, just typical isn't it?

Pam, I would love to visit New Zealand, my dad when he was in the navy always said he wanted to live there but my mum wouldn't leave her sisters and brothers, they are no longer here and dad never got to live there. Just think I would never have met Ian if I had lived in New Zealand and no Chris or James - glad mum got her way!

Off to see our mum's today, the Woodhead (A57) is now open so I can go and see my mum and take her some shopping.

Hope everybody has a great day, back to normal again tomorrow, doesn't it all go so quick.

Stay safe!

Carol X

PS. I'm staying on here, much prefer that I can read messages from my phone as well without having to keep logging in, it's a lot faster as well.
carol
carol

http://carolscraftroom.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  chris Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:46 am

hi Pam

Great to hear from you and enjoy the rest of your hols I will catch up with you when I get back at the end of Feb.

Dont you hate it when you have clean all the house from top to bottom and 1 cobweb is noticed my the in-laws and its mentioned throught the day, Pants to that i say.
I'm here to stay also might take alot to get rid of me Liz lol.

chris

chris
chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:29 am

Great to hear you are here to stay, not sure I'll want to get rid of you!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://ladybugcricut.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandra Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:46 am

Hi pam hope you are enjoying your holiday
I am staying on here will not be posting in our old thread this is a lot quicker
Sandra
Sandra

http://sandracollis.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down