Cricutolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Chit Chat

+7
Lesley
Admin
Kat
Cranky Little Nicki
Pam
Sandra
Lakul
11 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Daily Chit Chat - Page 13 Empty Re: Daily Chit Chat

Post  Craftbugmum Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:19 am

Oh Liz still lots of running about I see, bless you. One day you'll be alble to have the day off and get you feet up !! Sounds like things are going well for anna-marie.
Fi x
Craftbugmum
Craftbugmum

http://www.craftbugmum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:36 pm

Hi Fi
Yes Anne-Marie is adjusting to becoming a Mum well and is discovering what it is to be awake 24/7! She says she is getting there but has not received Super Mum level like her Mum!!!!! To which I said thank you. It will be the first time she has come over just her and Brody since he was born, she has only come over when Mick can come with her, so it will be good to have her over and half an hour of them to myself before we go and fetch Amber from school as she finishes 1250 and one of her friends wants to see Brody and then we have to go back at 3pm to pick up Domi, so it will make the end of term a bit special for them both that Brody is fetching them. A nice way to start Xmas for them I think.
Fingers crossed my present should arrive by TNT tomorrow. Then I have to wrap it up and save it for Xmas day.
What is anybody hoping for in their Christmas stocking? Are you all organised Fi.
Sandra I hope life is getting more settled for you and that you have started the journey forwards now.
Pam what you expecting in that stocking?
Love the black Expression on C&C what does everybody else think?
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://ladybugcricut.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandra Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Hi pam fi and liz. I am here things are getting a little easier some days are betterbthan other days today has been a bit of a weepy day
Boxing day will be a hard day as his birthday was on boxing day
January will be hard as have to make a statement for the coroners court and the the inquest hopping it will be easier after that when we finally have some answer
Hope every one has a good christmas
Sandra
Sandra

http://sandracollis.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftbugmum Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Well Liz I've done my best to get things done, but you know what life is like you always forget something.

Sandra sending you a great big hug and thinking of you. You are always allowed a tear it helps us cope with things. I so feel for you and hope you can just get a little relief know he's at rest and free from any pain. Good Luck and be strong for January, just remember were here to listen and hopefully help you through it to. It's good to talk and let your emotions outs, just wish I could say more to help at this sad time.
This is the third Christmas without my dad. Mum wanted to go home(up north) to see her dad this year but wanted to go alone so I guess I have to let her do what she wants. She is going to spend a sometime with her little brother who isn't well, sadly he has cancer and not so good at the moment. Christmas time, I guess it's when we miss the ones so dear to us, but their star will be shining down on us all so bright.
Fi x
Craftbugmum
Craftbugmum

Back to top Go down

Post  Pam Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:58 am

Good morning,

Sandra, I am glad things are getting better for you,take each day as it comes.

Liz, I am putting in my Xmas Stocking, some Nesties and the new large envelope maker from Crafters Companion, what is going to be in with yours? Enjoy Christmas with your new grandchild, for the first time in my life I am going to be on mine own (of course DH will be with me!) without any of my Family with me. To think this time last year we were almost on our way to OZ, where has this year gone? Did you manage to resolve Amber's problem at school OK.

Pam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandra Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Hi pam slowly getting things sorted don't know what I would do without my children all three of them phone every night for a chat have spent the day with my unrest daughter and grand daughter took her to see Santa she is only 16months old but seem to understand about Santa every time there is a Santa on the telly she sits and watches him I am spending Xmas day with them that should help
And boxing day with all the family

Hope every one is all ready for Christmas
Sandra
Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftbugmum Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Oh Pam pleased you have your socking up and hope you get what you want. Well this year it's the kids first with presents and I guess I'll wait till the new year and hope if santa has any spare pennies then I'll hope to get some goodies. Lol

Oh Sandra I please the children and family are looking after you, I know just what it's like, I phone my mum everyday to check she's home and locked up for the night. I sure sometimes is thinks I'm just checking what she's up to!!!! It will be strange not having her here for christmas. Hope you have a lovely day and will be thinking of you all.

Hugs Fi xx
Craftbugmum
Craftbugmum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:29 pm

The way Amber's situation at school got resolved was eventually the girl decided to give up 6th form which daft as it sounds Amber thought was a waste as she is a bright girl but she gave 6th form up to go and work in subway! I did get told she is now giving up her job in subway cause everybody is being nasty to her and when I asked why they were being nasty to her I was told because she was sort if hooking up with somebody at work!!!! Mind you she still raises her ugly head. Last Sunday Amber was text by one of the Christian Union leaders and asked to go Carol singing with them so despite Amber having been pretty rough and had three days off school last week I said if you want to go I will take you down, now the arrangement with CU was if one girl turned up and then the other came the second one to arrive would be asked to go away. Well cutting a long story short Amber got there first then Sophie turned up and was smirking and needling and Amber stuck it out for two hours and then rang me up and asked me to fetch her home as she had had enough. I text the CU leader and asked what exactly had happened why was the arrangement not adhered to and to this day I have not had a response - maybe that is a good thing because I am afraid I would let rip. her Dad wsa cross and said she should have stuck it out but she wasn't comfortable and I think she did right coming home before trouble escalated as I know if Amber had been provoked too much she would not be able to contain all the pent up anger she feels. Needless to say that night we went back to lack of sleep and disturbed sleep and two and a half months work out the window to get her to settle off early and stay asleep for longer periods at a time - I am still fuming!
My Christmas stocking only has one item in it and that is a Brother sewing/embroidery machine. I have sold my 30 yr old Bernina on eBay and had the new one for Xmas as I thought apart from me fancying it Amber will benefit from it with her textiles studies. So it is one for me and one for her!!! I saw it on C&C but could not afford it over 4 payments and then discovered on the net that Brother were offering it on a 12 month buy now pay later and so long as you have paid it off in the 12 months then there is no interest to pay and also they were giving you the lite version of their software worth £249 included in the deal for free - so I could not resist and hope apart from me having fun that Amber benefits from my Xmas present to. I had a new printer (A3) for my birthday so both of them could print quality A3 pages for Art and Graphics and Textiles etc.
I fancied that big envelope maker too but not dabbled (let me know your thoughts on it) as all our pennies like Fi have gone into the kids and small gifts for the rest of the family. I have bought John a kindle + books, Dom has had a brand new bike (mega pennies) and Amber has had a digital SLR camera and lens so she can practice and get away from point and shoot photography as she wants to go on studying commercial photography (mega mega pennies)! This year they do not have loads of presents as what they wanted are major items but they were happy at their age to get what they want and less parcels rather than millions of pressies to open but nothing specifically useful.
Happy Christmas everybody - lurkers and posters!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftbugmum Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:22 am

Oh Liz I'm so sorry to hear about Amber, why do kids have to be horrid to one another. Hope you all have a lovely christmas and how exciting a new sewing machine I bet Amber will be happy to share !!! I can remember when i got my first machine everything was getting stitched but not done any for a long time now. Well i going to try and get out to my cabin today as It needs a tidy up and I hve said all week I was going to do it but have been busy with kids or shopping. Well it's all done and wrapped now so let the me time being. Lol
Merry Christmas to you all and hope you be back very soon
Fi xx
Craftbugmum
Craftbugmum

Back to top Go down

Post  Pam Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:15 am

A Very Happy Christmas to you all and hope you get the things you asked for from Santa!

Pam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandra Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:27 am

Happy Christmas every one a
Sandra
Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post  Pam Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:53 pm

A Very Happy New Year to everyone.

Pam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:54 pm

Happy New Year to both Members and Guests
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandra Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:39 pm

Happy new year to every one
Sandra
Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftbugmum Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:07 pm

Happy New Year to you all
Fi xx
Craftbugmum
Craftbugmum

Back to top Go down

Post  Pam Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:50 am

Where is everyone? I feel like Billy no mates or have you all been blown away by the wind, it was a bit like Wuthering Heights here the night before last but we survived without any damage just lack of sleep!!!!!!

Pam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:08 am

Hi Pam,
I wondered what had happened to everybody, I sent a couple of emails over Christmas and the New Year, reminded the guest designers who had missed their turns and heard nothing back from anybody apart from yourself. Everybody must be blown away or burried under mountains of jobs to do now the kids back to school. Hope everybody well.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandra Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:47 am

I am still here just about hope you all had a good new year
Just beginning to get back to normal
Had a builder round yesterday to I've me a price to convert the garage to a room hope it's not going to be very expensive it's a internal garage so fingers crossed as daughter and family are going to move back in with me so need to move my craft room out of the little bedroom so grand daughter can have it Iand I will have a bigger craft room in the garage it's twice the sixe
It's windy here again to day I am just off to my sons daughter in law is taking me to boundary mill not been there for years they are all fussing around me they all phone every night and take me out when they are off work
Speak to you later when I get back
Sandra
Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftbugmum Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:04 am

Hi Pam, Liz and Sandra
I'm here sorry I've not been on for a couple of days. I've had this cold/Flu thing for about a month and after lots of antibiotics and tablets I have just lost so much time. Spent most of Christmas day in bed after getting up to cook dinner for everyone. Any way to top it off I have a bad back and this time I so much pain I sort help so that's me for the next month, two treatments a week but have to say I'm moving about today so fingers crossed I can keep moving and may even get time to catch up with things.
Well Sandra great to hear your news and hope the builder comes back with good news and things get a move on quick for you. It will be so nice for you and having a craft room Wow, but having company will be lovely.
Take care everyone
Hugs Fi xx
Craftbugmum
Craftbugmum

Back to top Go down

Post  Pam Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:08 am

Hi Fi, sorry to hear you have been ill and hope the back gets better soon. I don't think the weather is helping any of us at the moment, we have had some crocus out since Christmas so they think it must be spring. I am going to the USA in a fortnight and keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't snow whilst we are there as they are having a mild winter like us.

Pam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Hi Sandra Fi and Pam. Good to hear you are all plodding on. Sorry you suffering with your back Fi I certainly know what that is like, hope it eases up soon for you. Sandra fab news you are going to have company and I am sure your granddaughter will keep you young! Hope the quote comes in at an acceptable level for you. Pam hope you enjoy your trip to the states and have a good time. Sammy has missed her guest designer spot, I am sorry we have not got many guest designer spots booked but as there are so few posts I don't feel I can chase others to post for us as they get so little response back. Let me know your take on this girls.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandra Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Hi liz the quote came in fine they start on it next week can't wait went round ikia yesterday looking for desks and storage for it know what we want just need to see what we can fit in when it is ready
It's still very quite on here I miss all the chat what happened to Lou

Hi pam and fi hope you are feeling better fi
Pam enjoy your trip to the states and don't spend to much money on crafts

I am going to the us in august with my eldest daughter and her husband we are spending 4 days in sanfrancsisco and then going on a Alaska cruise
Sandra
Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post  loopylou Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Liz hun I got your email today and then whilst having one of those poopy work day lunch breaks where you hide your head and try to look busy I deleted them all from my phone which in turn deleted them from my servor...arghhhh!! so when i got up after waking up from falling asleep with mo I had no addy to reply to, so sorry hun.
well, in reply to where I am I have just been so busy with one thing and another and trying to keep up with people on facebook,my DT's and challenge entries and blogging that I just have been forgetting to pop in here too. I am very sorry for that as I can see from reading that I have missed some very important things.

Liz- congratulations to your big girl on the birth of her too cute baby!
and big fat hairy acks on the little bully, I am so sorry this is happening to her.

sandra- oh hun, i was so sorry to hear about your husband, I know he was poorly but this is a big shock. Sending huge huge hugs your way hun xxxxxx

I am going to try and get myself into a better routine this year and pop in on you more. Last year I managed to get myself really upset trying to make myself go out and do things but this year I am going back to just being cyber me and I am feeling so very much better. So if I am not back here over the weekend just poke me with a huge old stick and tell me to get my butt in here!!!

Hugs and sorry's
Lou xxx
loopylou
loopylou

http://loopylousloopythoughts.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Good to hear from you Lou and don't worry about not emailing me back, I just thought I would ask how you were as I watch and follow your blog with keen interest. By the way how is your sister doing with all her drawings? You have done some cracking creations recently, better than me I keep fancying and buying bits but never ever have time at the moment to make anything so when I need something I have to go out and buy a blinking card! Hubby's birthday Monday and I will be buying a card from Morrison's tomorrow else good intentions to make one will run out of time and then I'll be even more in the dog house!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  loopylou Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Hiyah Liz!
sam is doing good, her digi's are over on cuddly buddly now as scott and i were getting over run with doing it!! I love seeing them popping up in blogland! its fab when its your big sis!!
thankyou too hun for your comments on my blog. I am very lucky to have such awesome crafty friends!!

right masterchef is calling me...mmmmmmm...food!! i always get so hungry watching it!!
hugs Lou
loopylou
loopylou

http://loopylousloopythoughts.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next